IT Project Manager & Consultant (Financial)
- Vacancy: IT Project Manager/IT Consultant (Financial) (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for confident IT Consultants with financial background
We are looking for an experienced technical IT Consultant to build and lead a new squad. We are looking for a someone with a proven track record of leading digital products and services liaising directly with clients to turn their requirements into a reality.
We are not just looking for a project manager, we need someone who knows the difference between a back-end, full-stack, front-end development; someone who isn't shy to put pen to paper to visualize systems or a wire-frame when needed, and is confident in advising clients of alternate directions for their product. We need an individual that excels at delivering projects on time within budget and scope.
This role is central to the success of a project, so high emotional intelligence, communication and organizational skills are an absolute must.
We are looking for a personality!
Somebody who can express their own vision and ideas with passion and courage. We are looking for hard-working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react properly to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
- 3+ years experience in digital project managment consulting
- Experienced in Agile project setups
- “Native team player”
- Financial accounting background with understanding of internal accounting procedures or financial consulting
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- PMP/PMI certification and/or experience in projects driven according to PMP/PMI standards
- Expierence in SAP SRM would be helpful
- Scrum Master certification and/or experience with Scrum principles
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Proficient German and English language skills
- Lead the complete project lifecycle, from pre-sales to delivery
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Prepare meetings and create comprehensive project documentation for client management
- Manage client relationships and support for our new business development
- Work self-reliantly and think highly analytically to manage complexity
- Create and calculate reliable, sophisticated offerings
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and automotive industries
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting & project rooms
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- Retirement pension plan
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we will for now conduct all interviews remotely via phone or Skype/Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: