- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a personality!
Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also help return the favor to the team. We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
What we expect from you:
- NodeJS with TypeScript
- React with Typescript
- CSS3 (via SASS)
- Unit testing (ts-jest or similar)
- SQL (preferably PostgreSQL) & NoSQL (preferably MongoDB)
- A team player with Agile experience in a Scrum setup
- Very good English Language Skills or excellent German language skill
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- OpenAPI 3 or Swagger for model driven APIs
- Angular 8+
- VueJS 2 with Vuex
- e2e Testing (Nightwatch or similar)
- Additional databases (MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Jira and Confluence expertise
What we offer you:
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum, if successful take your business out into the real world and lead it to success
- Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
- We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged for both how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and motor-company world
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting & project rooms
- Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Have we aroused your interest or you still have a few questions?
Then use the opportunity to contact us: