Software Testing Engineer
Vacancy: Intermediate or Experience Level
Location: Munich, Germany
Job Type: Permanent Contract
Desired Starting Date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a "Passionate Software Tester"!
Delivering high-quality products and services to our clients is what we do best, but ensuring this level is consistently met needs someone with dedicated attention to detail... and this someone is who we are looking for. Whether it's a CMS system, a complex B2B application or the design of a new UX solution, the right candidate for this role will be comfortable with all of the above.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems are delivered to uphold our reputation.
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react properly to change requirements regardless of the difficulty.
Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a personality!
We are looking for hard-working and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
What we expect from you:
- Min. 3 years of proven experience as a QA or similar role
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Zephyr, Adaptivist)
- Experience in manual testing, test design, test execution, bug reporting
- Experience in requirements review, you should be never bored asking questions
- API testing experience is a plus
- Quality-oriented output
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- "Native team player" and experience with agile environment
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- Working experience at major agencies and / or brands
- Experience in handling supporting / project tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- An environment to introduce your own ideas
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Plenty of space for alternate working environments
- Flexible work schedule (flexi-time & remote working)
- Retirement pension scheme
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: