We appreciate your interest in our company and our services and would like you to feel secure when visiting our website, regarding the protection of your personal data. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), which will apply from 25 May 2018, is, of course, essential for us.
All data processing operations (collection, processing and use) by Acrontum GmbH are carried out in strict compliance with the statutory data protection regulations. We collect, process and use personal data to carry out orders or orders and to further improve the content and functionality of our services.
Our approach to personal information has been aligned with global principles and standards regarding transparency in the use of personal data, respect for and eligibility of access rules, data integrity rules, data security, data sharing and the monitoring of the lawfulness of processing.
"Acrontum GmbH" (referred to in this statement as "we", "us", "our" or " Acrontum") in this declaration refers to the
- based at Barthstr. 4, 80339 München
- can be reached via telephone number +49 89 99 74 37 03 0, fax number +49 89 99 74 37 03 1 and e-mail address info(at)acrontum.de or via website www.acrontum.de.
- The company is admitted to the registry court: Amtsgericht München | Registernummer: HRB 202809.
- The authorized managing director is Michael Brode.
Acrontum GmbH the “Data controller” for the personal information collected and used of the customers of Acrontum GmbH within the definition of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (European Data Protection Regulation, EU-DSGVO) and of the German Federal Data Protection Act new version (BDSG nF) (published in the DSAnpUG-EU) of 30 June 2017.
In addition, where applicable data protection law requires, we will explicitly request your consent for the further processing of personal information collected on or made available by you on this website.
Collection and processing of personal data
Acrontum GmbH would like to better understand your wishes and interests and offer you an optimal service. Therefore, Acrontum GmbH collects and uses personal information in the manner described below and in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We also collect and process information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you register for events, subscribe to newsletters, participate in online surveys, join discussion groups or discussion forums, or make purchases.
What data do we collect and why?
With the help of the collected data, Acrontum GmbH would like to offer you constant personal support. Acrontum GmbH uses your data exclusively as described in this declaration or at the time of acquisition. Subsequent changes to the intended use are subject to your express consent unless the change is otherwise authorized by applicable legal provisions.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- For order processing and delivery of ordered services and products.
- To inform you about our service and product announcements, special offers and more. In some cases, this may also include information from other companies and business partners, insofar their products complement the products of Acrontum GmbH.
- To tailor information about our services and products to your exact needs. For example, we can provide you with information on exactly the services or products that interest you.
- To contact you, answer inquiries and provide information on shipping and billing issues.
- To conduct voluntary customer surveys to continually improve our products and services.
- To process employment requests.
- To fulfill contractual obligations.
IP addresses are used to analyze malfunctions, administer the website, and obtain demographic information. We also use IP addresses and, where appropriate, other information you provide us with on this website to know which pages of our website are accessed and which topics interest our visitors. We use the insights gained to provide you with an optimized information offer for our products and services. Acrontum GmbH only collects such data in anonymous form and will not link it to its profile without the consent of a registered user. When visiting our website, by default only the domain name is recorded.
Acrontum GmbH only collects data in connection with your visit to the Acrontum-website (www.acrontum.de). We do not collect personal information during your visits to the websites of other companies or organizations that are not part of Acrontum GmbH.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Acrontum GmbH is not responsible for the data protection provisions or the content of websites outside Acrontum GmbH.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's hard disk via your web browser. This allows us to recognize your browser and allow visitors to track our website to better understand which products and services are best for you. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. In the "Help" area of the toolbar, most browsers tell you how to prevent new cookies from being accepted, how the browser tells you to receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies in general. If you change these settings, you will find that certain features and functionalities do not work as intended. The cookies we use do not recognize data stored on your computer.
For more information about cookies and how to prevent cookies from being posted, visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We track our customers' usage patterns of how they visit websites using tracking software to further develop the design and layout of our websites. No personal information can be collected with this software.
The tracking software we use is described in detail here:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
Please note that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "anonymizeIp ();" in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install.
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
If you provide us with your e-mail address or specify so the contact form, we will contact you by e-mail. We will not pass on your e-mail address to third parties outside Acrontum GmbH. You can decide to no longer receive e-mails from Acrontum GmbH at any time.
Depending on the settings of your e-mail program, information may be automatically transmitted to Acrontum GmbH when you send an e-mail to Acrontum GmbH.
Orders and event registration
Our website contains forms that you can fill out to request information, products and services.
Disclosure of personal data
As a globally operating company, Acrontum GmbH also has a global Internet presence.
If required, information from Acrontum GmbH is also passed on to business partners, service providers, third parties or subcontractors. This may be required to provide a service you request, such as order fulfillment, use of consultants, for customer service purposes, or to inform you about services or products and services.
When disclosing personal information to third parties, we limit ourselves to the information that is necessary to provide the relevant services. The respective third party may use this personal information only for the purpose of providing the requested service or carrying out the necessary transaction.
If we pass on your data to trusted third parties for the purposes outlined above, we require all third parties to use the appropriate technical and operational measures in accordance with the European Data Protection Act (EU GDPR) to protect your personal data.
Your personal information will not be disclosed, sold or otherwise made available to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Our website uses features of the LinkedIn network provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Each time you visit one of our pages that includes LinkedIn features, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. LinkedIn is then informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click LinkedIn's "Recommend Button" and are logged in to your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We, as the provider of the webpages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by LinkedIn.
For further information, please see the LinkedIn privacy statement at:
Our website uses functions of the XING network provided by XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time you visit one of our sites that contains XING features, a connection to XING servers is established. Personal data is not stored to our knowledge. Specifically, no IP addresses are stored nor is usage behavior evaluated.
Acrontum GmbH may be required to disclose your data and related information by judicial or regulatory order. Likewise, we reserve the right to use your data to assert or defend against legal claims.
Security of personal data
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. To protect our customers' personal information, we process the data only for security-protected, industry-standard (e.g., firewalls, password protection, access control, etc.) data centers and computers, both internally and when used in cloud environments. We adhere to strict safety regulations when storing, transferring or protecting your personal data against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The data you provide to us is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is the industry standard for encrypting personal information so that it can be securely transmitted over the Internet.
In addition, we commit each of our employees to privacy and confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation.
Acrontum GmbH stores personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained or to satisfy legal requirements concerning the reporting or retention of documents.
Your right to privacy
You have, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- Information about whether we have stored personally identifiable information about you and, if so, what data this is and why we have stored and used that information.
- Request information about your personal data (commonly known as "the data subject's right to information"). This will allow you to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to verify that we are lawfully processing it.
- Correction of the personal information we have stored about you. This will allow you to correct incomplete or incorrect data that we have stored about you.
- Deletion of your personal data. This will allow us to request that we delete or remove personal information if there is no reasonable reason to process it further. You also have the right to request us to delete or remove your personal information if you have exercised your right to object to the processing (see below).
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data if we (or third parties) invoke a legitimate interest and if, for a specific reason, you wish to exercise your right to object to the processing in your situation. You also have the right to object if we use your personal information for direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated decisions, including profiling, that are not subject to automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling from you.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. This will allow you to request that we suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to determine the accuracy of the data or the reason for the processing.
- Request the transmission of your personal information in electronic and structured form to you or to another party (generally known as the right to "data portability"). This will give you the opportunity to receive your information from us in an electronically usable format and to transmit your information to another party in an electronically usable format.
- Revoke consent. In certain circumstances, if you have given us consent to collect, process, and transmit your personal information for a purpose, you have the right to revoke your consent to this particular purpose at any time. Once we receive notification that you have revoked your consent, we will no longer process your data for the purpose or purposes to which you originally consented unless we have another legitimate and legal basis for doing so.
You do not have to pay a fee to obtain information about your personal information (or to exercise any other right). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for information is clearly unfounded or disproportionate. Alternatively, under these circumstances, we may refuse to grant the insight.
We may need to ask you for more specific information to confirm your identity and to assure your right to access the information (or to exercise some of your rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not shared with unauthorized persons.
Support is available from our data protection officer.
Information about personal data
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, contact our Privacy Officer at
Data Protection Officer Acrontum
Diepeschrather Str. 3
Tel: +49 221 69 203 600
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
We would appreciate if you contact us directly in case of problems. If required, you can contact the responsible supervisory authority for data protection here:
Der Bayerische Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz (BayLfD)
Postfach 22 12 19, 80502 München, Wagmüllerstraße 18, 80538 München
Tel.: 089 212672-0
Fax: 089 212672-50
Previous versions are stored by the Data Protection Officer.