The days of ‘Trial and Error’ and playing hunches is over. Competition is increasing and digital projects are expected to make a fundamental contribution to value creation for businesses.
Your greatest asset is your customer and the related info about behaviour and desires. Leverage a perfect balance between demand and offer for sustained customer success.
Launching at full scale after months or even years of product development, based on pure waterfall project management, is outdated: markets, constraints and customer demand change too fast to rely on static development and project management schemes.
Results orientation, distinctive added value, and adequate risk assessments are essential to successfully navigate you and your company through digital transformation. Many mid to long-term decisions are associated with case-specific risks. These risks arise from lack of information on influencing factors and structural conditions – which mainly arise from missing information concerning influencing factors and structural constraints.
Due Diligence, say case specific risk assessment offers a data validated information base to support you with finding the best business decisions. Apart from the well-known Buyer’s & Vendor’s Due Diligence, acrontum offers highly sophisticated, case specific risk analysis and assessment within all crucial company departments:
- Company strategy
- User & customer needs
- Problem-Market fit
- Problem-Solution fit
- Value creation
- IT Management
- Trends & technology
Success via data validation
2 out of 3 it projects incorporate critical discussions and investigations from superiors and internal audit managers. Minimize your risk by leveraging professional due diligence even before the project kicks off.
- Is the developed solution actually corresponding to an existing consumer problem?
- Incorporates the solved problem enough relevance for consumers, to actually lead to a distinctive demand?
- Is this demand quantifiable?
- Up to which degree solves the developed solution the consumer problem?
- Are there any market or usage constraints that confine the developed solutions as a product?
- How is the general demand of consumers regarding this product to be evaluated?
- Does the marketing strategy activate the targeted consumer segments?
- Market size?
- Stage of competition context?
- Cost of scale vs. revenue and profit?
- Match of growth strategy and market constraints?
- Sufficient internal and external resources to satisfy mass market?
- Resilience of organizational structure including scaling opportunities?
After finalizing the case review, you are now enabled to choose the best decision based on true and comprehensive data. Internal & external stakeholders are now able to fully understand your path, mission and to participate from an intrinsic perspective. Also, your risk as a leader is fully defined and economically rateable.
Let us have a tentative talk about your situation, we are looking forward to hearing from you: